Sunday, September 25, 2016

"Taking A Knee" From The NFL


A buddy and me on the phone NFL Sunday: 

Buddy: Are you watching the 49ers game?

Me: Nope.

Buddy: Who all's playing today?

Me: I have no idea, and frankly the NFL can kiss my ass. 

Taking a Knee From the NFL


As a conservative/libertarian I fully appreciate one's human right to demonstration and protest. I cannot, however, stomach Black Lives Matter activist Colin Kaepernick and his minions openly showing their disdain for our nation by promoting the make believe narratives of police genocide and systemic American racism. 

I overlooked
"little boy" Bob Costas lecturing 'dangerous and irresponsible' gun owners following the Jovan Belcher murder/suicide. 

For the good of the game I
tolerated the unicorn ranch "genius" of NFL liberals, promoting gender study graduate seminar causes, but the BLM input was it for me.


The great American sport of
football has become less American, and the lefties at the pro level are spreading their leprosy to Friday nights in our hometowns. 

I
will watch when the NFL shuts up, sticks to football, and shows respect for the earth's only remaining example of freedom and individual liberty.


Publicly  protesting for social and political causes is,
like gun ownership, a legally-protected and natural human right. That does not mean there are not consequences when one disrupts and disrespects on behalf of fictitious causes like "hands up don't shoot," or legitimizes racist, terrorist movements like Black Lives Matter

No comments:

Post a Comment